Questo blog non sarà più aggiornato.
Il Maratoneta continua a pubblicare su http://piovonorunners.blogspot.com/
Ci vediamo lì.

2011-03-28

Bilanci e tabelle. Quindicesima settimana.

This is the fifteenth chart I'm posting. The first in English.

For those who don't know it yet, every sunday or monday I post a chart with the training sessions of the upcoming week.

So everyone knows and participates to the training. And I must comply with the chart.

I usually start by summarizing what happened during the previous week. Let's start.

Balances
The week run very quickly. Five sessions, 73 km. The last distance run was as fast as planned, which is great. I also experienced the crowd there will be at the marathon. Which is not that great.

Two weeks before Milan, three before London.

The only false note were food and drink. Too much, too bad, too alcohol.

I shall behave more properly, this week.

The fundraising is working fine. The Hall of Fame of donors was updated a couple of times this week. I hope it will be more often updated until the end.
(if you want to donate, please visit http://www.justgiving.com/Rexel-UK-Green-Team)

Chart
click to watch it clear

Next week is the last one with five training sessions.
The Sunday run is only 21 km. I'm lowering the km down before the big event.
Wednesday is going to be pretty hard, though.
We'll see.

Monday Run
Every monday comes with a run. Today it was 12 km long.

Like last week I brought all my stuff to work and changed there in the evening. Which means that tomorrow I'm going to work by feet...

The pace was quite fast. First 10 km were at 4'23'' per km, last 2 km at 4'04'' per km.

It was more pleasant than last Monday. Thanks to DST there was still daylight, although I left the office at 7.45 P.M..

Since there was no traffic (not as much as usual, at least), I went through the Inns of Court, which are close to the office. Amazing.

For a civil lawyer the Inns of Court are legendary. Running through them gave me the same feeling that I had when I was staring the relief of Napoleon in Paris, inside the Pantheon. His image was holding a Code Civil, as one of his most important legacies.

Living the history of law. This time at 4'23'' per km. Legen...dary!!

Nessun commento: